Welcome to mfp-conseil website!
MFP Conseil is a strategy and organisation consultancy and training company, which specialises in the ornamental industry worldwide. MFP Conseil assists companies and organizations from the ornamental industry to build their strategy and development projects, in their organization or diversification towards a global and sustainable performance
Who are we?
We provide consultancy, surveys and training in 4 major fields:
- Company and organization strategy
- Economic and financial diagnosis and feasibility
- Follow-up and specific surveys on the French and European markets for flowers, plants and nursery stock
- Quality and sustainability management tools.
We support you throughout the analysis and decision process, elaboration and implementation of your action plan, B to B communication.
Our values and commitments : ethic and spirit of service
- Listening to you in order to fully understand your business needs and meet your expectations
- Each business situation is unique : we do not paste standard recipes, but are committed to propose tailor made solutions, thanks to our experience
- Only proposing what we can do well. Should your situation require additional expertise outside our core business, we will advise you appropriate contacts from our network of independent partners or build a multi-disciplinary team.
- Seeking and proposing effective solutions, within a long-term vision. "Think global, act local"
- Applying a high work ethic : transparency, mutual trust, confidentiality and avoidance of any conflict of interest
Scope of work : Consultancy and support for horticulture companies and their organizations
Economic performance : guiding you towards a sustainable economic performance
- Strategic and financial analysis
- Business plans and budget estimates
- Project feasibility surveys
- Development or recovery plans
- Support to strategic alliance or business transfers
- Sector organisation and development
- Strengthening collective action to serve the development of the horticulture sector
Horticulture sector and collective project assessment, France and abroad (experience in Africa, Jordan and the Caribbean)
- Industry or group action plan
- Accompanying collective approaches, working group conduct, in an international environment
- Project management and evaluation
- Organisation of professional seminars (see also training )
Marketing & communication
- Understanding your market and contributing to the development of your company or organization
- Market/competition watch and market surveys on the B to B market (France and International)
- Seeking out market opportunities and commercial partner
- Trade missions and participation to trade events
- Writing articles in the trade press
- Guiding you towards a global performance including social responsibility
- Training in sustainable development : concepts, tools and horticulture certification schemes
- A good knowledge of the French and European market of flowers and plants (consumption, production and trade)
- Ability to work in 3 languages (French, Spanish and English) in an international context, with a network of contacts in 30 countries.
- A multi-disciplinary experience : marketing, strategy, management, sustainable development
Ask for our specific references
Espace veille : you will find here some articles either from my watch activities or articles written for trade magazine Le Lien Horticole (French) and Floraculture International (English). They are classified in the following categories :
- French market
- International information (production, market)
- Sustainable Development
- Economic forecasting
- Company performance
- Useful links